- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shashi Satyal is the Managing Partner of TR Upadhya & Co. He has over 28 years of experience in assisting clients in a wide range of assignments in the areas of Auditing, Due Diligence, Financial management and Financial restructuring, Forensics investigation, Management and strategic consulting, Taxation and Regulatory Compliance, and Systems design and implementation.
His experience ranges in providing professional services to large national and multinational clients in Aviation, Banking and Finance, Consumer electronics, Energy and Natural Resources, Hospitality, Health care, Insurance, Manufacturing, Media and Publications, Passive infrastructure and Telecommunications industries.
Shashi has imparted trainings on International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and on transition to Nepal Financial Reporting Standards (NFRS) to government regulators in Nepal.
As a Managing Partner, Shashi is responsible for the management and development of the firm.
- Banking and Finance
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Hydro Power
- Hospitality and Leisure
- Fellow Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nepal (ICAN)
- Fellow Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
- Information Systems Auditor, ICAI
- Associate Member of Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, USA